About the Role
Uber's regional marketing teams play a meaningful role when it comes to establishing deep connections with the markets and communities we operate in today. Representing the frontline of our business, regional marketers work closely with Global Membership Marketing cross-functional regional partners across Central Marketing, Operations, Business Development and Communications to develop and scale comprehensive marketing strategies across the US and Canada.
You'll partner closely with Global Membership Marketing teams to adapt and execute global campaigns in our region. You'll also be empowered to champion, build, and manage campaigns that are core to specific local opportunities and needs.
What You'll Do
• Insight Generation & Opportunity Identification: Develop a deep understanding of the regional business, brand, and customer to pinpoint the biggest marketing opportunities to drive Membership growth. Provide ongoing thought leadership to cross-functional partners based on your subject matter expertise and perspective.
• Develop Regional Marketing Strategy: Develop Membership growth marketing strategies and experiments that bring together relevant context, key insights, clarity on objectives, and a path to results identifying and prioritizing impactful initiatives. These strategies will align with regional Membership priorities (business targets, segmentation, markets, etc.) • Localize Global Campaigns: Adapt, amplify, and execute global initiatives that align to the regional marketing strategy and communications calendar.
• Lead Regional Campaigns: Use insights to write inspiring briefs for local Membership marketing opportunities. Define go-to-market plan including channel mix and local activations. Where creative support doesn't exist, develop and execute content for relevant channels.
• Support Regional Experimentation: Collaborate with Operations on product and CRM experimentation roadmap and tactics.
• Co-Marketing Campaigns: Partner with the Global Head of Membership Partnership & Perks to develop and execute Membership engagement campaigns and experiences.
• Campaign Management: Program lead all aspects of your campaigns to ensure operational excellence, impressive deliverable quality, and adequate partner management. Evaluate key performance metrics and find opportunities for further optimization.
• 5+ years of generalist marketing experience, preferably in a fast-paced environment. Membership or loyalty marketing experience is preferred.
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business or similar, and a demonstrated ability in quantitative fields.
• Experience managing marketing strategy and campaign development within the membership and/or loyalty space.
• Strong creative problem solver - can consistently push new ideas and concepts and turn them into executable campaigns.
• Strong business acumen and ability to understand data, derive measurable insights, and bring clarity to opportunities.
• Effective project manager who can balance a variety of priorities simultaneously, with strong attention to detail.
• Seamlessly can influence and work across many cross-functional partners.
• Strong written communication skills and the ability to bring to life the Uber brand in a way that is both consistent with our global brand positioning but also meaningful to local culture and customs.
• A strong customer-centric approach - you are always thinking about how our customers interact with the brand.
• Willingness to be flexible in terms of what you work on and how work gets done.
At Uber, we reimagine the way the world moves for the better. The idea was born on a snowy night in Paris in 2008, and ever since then, our DNA of reimagination and reinvention carries on. We've grown into a global platform moving people and things in ever-expanding ways, taking on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters make movement happen at the push of a button for everyone, everywhere.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing [this form](https://forms.gle/aDWTk9k6xtMU25Y5A).