|Category||People & Places|
In People & Places, we handle all things people-related so our employees around the globe are empowered to do their best work. Our Talent Acquisition teams find, attract, and hire the world's greatest minds to join Uber.
About the Role
In this role, you are the go-to person who will advise hiring teams and build the sourcing strategy to deliver an outstanding recruitment experience.
We are looking for a Principal Sourcer to help us grow an organization focused on hiring 'Great for Uber' tech talent; hiring across all teams at Uber. You'll partner with Talent Intelligence, our D&I teams, and Recruiting to take a data-driven approach to find, engage, and hire interested candidates. While hiring will be the main focus of the role, you'll have the opportunity to work on strategic projects to improve and innovate how we attract and recruit the best talent, while also improving the operational health of our hiring organization.
What You'll Do
• Hire \"Great for Uber\" talent across several lines of business
• Helps to build hiring process with an eye for scale, optimizing processes that have friction along the way
• Sets up AB tests/Experiments to evaluate the efficiency of hiring practices
• Pilots new, innovative hiring initiatives
• Coaches and guides others through sophisticated hiring scenarios
• Makes recommendations to Talent Acquisition Leadership
• Comfortably leads conversations with senior leaders about data insights and is effectively able to influence senior stakeholders with relevant data
• Pitches long-term benefits of our compensation package, while maintaining realistic expectations with candidates
• Proactively provides solutions and recommendations to sourcing and recruiting that solves a critical business need impact
• Predicts risks and complexities with candidate's circumstances, and provides creative solutions to remove potential roadblocks
• Analyzes data and historical trends at an org-wide level and provides recommendations and solutions to hiring teams regarding pipeline management
• Ensure a phenomenal candidate experience for all -- you will form teams and process with excellent candidate experience as a crucial priority
• Role models Uber behaviors and the Talent Acquisition craft
• Minimum of 6 years of professional experience
• Bachelor's degree in Business, HR, Communications or similar preferred
• 8+ years of demonstrable experience in technical sourcing or recruiting
• Experience in sourcing or full-cycle recruiting in a fast-paced environment
• Data: Retrieving data, contextualizing, and presenting using datasheets/excel.
• Experience with SQL, setting up pilots/experiments/AB Tests is a plus
• Experience in program management within a Talent Acquisition organization
• Experience establishing teams, codifying and scaling processes
• Has partnered with a wide variety of clients, including senior-level business leaders and seasoned professional candidates
• Has experience hiring in an organization passionate about encouraging a diverse workforce
At Uber, we reimagine the way the world moves for the better. The idea was born on a snowy night in Paris in 2008, and ever since then, our DNA of reimagination and reinvention carries on. We've grown into a global platform moving people and things in ever-expanding ways, taking on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters make movement happen at the push of a button for everyone, everywhere.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing [this form](https://forms.gle/aDWTk9k6xtMU25Y5A).