About the Role
We're looking for a Sr. Operations Analyst to help us grow the Mobility Solutions business. In this role, you will get to drive analysis and insights that will inform big strategic decisions as well as day to day operations! You will partner with cross-functional counterparts to translate your analysis and insights into practical plans to drive growth across the Mobility Solutions portfolio.
The Mobility Solutions team focuses on initiatives such as crafting transportation plans for large events, venues, and complex pickup locations. We implement pilot launches such as Uber Valet, and support other Uber teams with our onsite operational expertise. We help connect Uber's technology with the physical world by crafting plans that take both the product and onsite implications into consideration.
What You'll Do
• Build and maintain financial and operational business performance dashboards
• Use data analysis to build business cases for important strategic decisions
• Lead select projects requiring strong analytical competence for successful deployment
• Collaborate with internal and external teams including Product, Data Science, and Engineering on new product launches
• Support the maintenance of data quality and ingestion workflows
• At least 3 years of experience in an Analytics, Business Intelligence or Statistical analysis role, or related experience in fields such as Management consulting or Finance
• Proficient in SQL and Excel
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with experience working with data to drive business decisions
• Willingness to learn Salesforce reporting tools
• Excellent presentation and communication skills, with the ability to synthesize a lot of information quickly, highlight the key takeaways, and disseminate actionable insights
• Strong organization and project management skills, including ability to prioritize and lead multiple projects and processes simultaneously
• Comfort addressing ambiguity, for example, shifting priorities or unfamiliar problems
• Strong organization, stakeholder management, and time management skills
At Uber, we reimagine the way the world moves for the better. The idea was born on a snowy night in Paris in 2008, and ever since then, our DNA of reimagination and reinvention carries on. We've grown into a global platform moving people and things in ever-expanding ways, taking on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters make movement happen at the push of a button for everyone, everywhere.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing [this form](https://forms.gle/aDWTk9k6xtMU25Y5A).