About the Role
At Uber, providing world-class support to our partners (riders, drivers and restaurants) is critical to our success. Building the capability of our support teams to consistently deliver elevated levels of service is challenging and complex - and incredibly satisfying!
We are looking for a hands-on L&D generalist - a true all-rounder - who will lead end-to-end projects across the full L&D life-cycle for specific business programs. This role will ensure learning solutions are designed and delivered according to best-practice processes and methods and always in alignment with our unique operating model. With thousands of support agents relying on L&D to equip them with the knowledge and know-how to help our customers, it's imperative that our L&D tools, content and deployment channels are efficient, effective and in-sync with business operations.
The focus of this role will continuously shift to support emerging business priorities and help solve problems where no solution currently exists.
What You'll Do
• Build and leverage solid tools and methods to identify, engage and manage stakeholders.
• Use honed consulting skills and processes to diagnose and understand capability gaps within the business.
• Design (and iterate) learning solutions, strategies and plans that deliver on immediate priorities and emerging business needs. Provide thought leadership to create learning solutions across a range of formats e.g. social learning, on-the-job learning, elearning; digital learning, instructor lead.
• Apply strong project management discipline to develop high-impact, tailored solutions, with robust communications and change management plans.
• Provide expert level of L&D subject matter expertise on all aspects of the L&D Operating Model and the full spectrum of L&D activities: from learning needs analysis and design through to delivery and evaluation of learning solutions.
• Develop an evaluation strategy and approach for each learning program to provide timely, meaningful and accurate reporting on learning effectiveness and business performance.
• Raise the bar on best practice and set the pace for experimentation and innovation. Keep ahead of emerging learning principles and trends to continually challenge other L&D teams to deliver world firsts in learning experiences.
• Related undergrad degree
• 3+ years experience in L&D, Consulting, Project Management, Analytics
• Subject matter expertise in Learning and Development or Organizational Development
• Strong project management skills with superior organizational, time management, and prioritization skills
• Strong written, verbal, and visual communication skills, and proven ability to influence and drive consensus at senior levels
• Experience in using standard learning experience tools and platforms
• Available for business travel both domestic and international as needed
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing [this form](https://forms.gle/aDWTk9k6xtMU25Y5A).