|Category||Sales & Account Management|
About the Role:
Uber Eats UK&I has been a successful market for our global business. The New Verticals team is responsible for Uber Eats' new products and categories including grocery, convenience, pickup, and other multifaceted commercial business lines.
We are looking for a New Verticals Account Manager to help expand the UK&I business; you'll be a strategic problem solver with strong project and partner management, who will excel at developing innovative growth strategies for the local market.
We are looking for a New Verticals Account Manager to help expand the UK&I business. You will own some of the most important grocery and new verticals relationships for Uber Eats, collaborating with partners to help them grow their business sustainably whilst delivering the best experience to our Eats users, with the goal of making Uber Eats their most loved delivery platform.
What You'll Do:
• Account Management: You will build long-term relationships with our key accounts and be the main point of contact from Store Manager to HQ, focusing on improving their financials, marketing efforts, engagement and satisfaction. You'll be a key influence in their delivery business.
• Growth: Develop plans in conjunction with your assigned accounts to expand their business through adding locations (i.e. locations deployment, expansion support), or growing same-location sales (eg. effective marketing, menu optimisation).
• Analysis: Quantify everything you do. Utilise an analytical approach to understand the performance of initiatives to ensure you are effectively prioritising those with the highest return on investment.
• Commercial Management: Lead on commercial discussions to build sustainable long-term partnership
• Seek to achieve operational efficiencies by iterating and improving on playbooks, internal tools and resources, and cross-functional & internal processes
• Get your hands dirty - help form the way we interact with retail partners from the ground up
• Be proactive. This role will require fast thinking on your feet and moving swiftly through fire drill situations
What the Candidate Will Need / Bonus Points:
• 3+ years of customer or client facing experience ideally in retail or FMCG. Ideally, you have previous customer-facing experience at executive levels
• Previous experience achieving business targets and over delivering vs plan
• Commercial acumen. Understanding of how businesses and organizations work and how to navigate a partner's business
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to manage diverse stakeholders across businesses and levels.
• Experience in developing and optimizing processes. Ability to take big picture ideas and projects and break them into actionable steps with ambitious targets for completion.
• Great project manager who can create meticulously detailed execution plans for large-scale projects (eg. launching new product, onboarding major enterprise) and then deliver them to plan regardless of any surprises or ambiguity along the way
• Data driven decision making mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.