About the Role:
Uber Freight connects shippers with truckers, much like the way Uber connects riders and drivers. The Uber Freight team believes that empowering truck drivers will bring more open, efficient, and increasingly safer transportation to our roads; this role takes that a step further.
Our team's core focus is to help drivers cover more miles in a day by providing equal access to all freight, drop and live, dedicated, and transactional.
What You'll Do:
• Collaborate with sales and operations to grow our footprint via new and established shipping and carrier partners
• Foster strong partnerships with shippers and carriers
• Monitor service levels and implement corrective action plans where necessary
• Serve as a partner to our operations and sales team anticipating challenges and presenting solutions to support Uber Freight's business objectives
• Obsess over the service needs of our customers and transportation partners
• Always thinking about how to do things better, faster, more efficiently
• Develop process and system improvements to continually raise the bar of execution
• Participate in the development, implementation, and automation of critical business processes and tools
• Be able to speak to core operational and growth metrics with the management team
• Be prepared to handle operational issues occurring at all hours
• Be resourceful, scrappy, and get things done
• 3+ years of experience managing fast-paced accounts in the logistics or freight industry
• Bachelor's Degree
• Experience in both account management and carrier sales
• Demonstrated ability to solve complex problems under pressure
• Ability to collaborate and work with a highly diverse set of shippers, transportation partners, and internal partners
• Analytical and critical thinking ability
• Strong communication and organizational skills
• The ability to balance attention to detail with swift execution - we need to do things quickly, and we need to do them well
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing [this form](https://forms.gle/aDWTk9k6xtMU25Y5A).