About the Role
With New Verticals, we're building Uber's fastest growing, and our next 10^10, business. Global in scope, with a focus on our largest potential grocery and other new verticals markets, the team is responsible for all grocery and new verticals operations / sales / strategy across markets and also manages our integrated operations and efforts with Cornershop. Today, our focus is on the 10 priority markets of the US, Canada, Brazil, Chile, Mexico, United Kingdom, France, Australia, Japan and Taiwan. This scrappy, nimble and high performing team is tasked with building a sustainable high growth business as we expand from restaurants to other high-growth verticals.
We are looking to hire a Program Manager who is passionate about building and scaling our Sales Operations function within New Verticals, Uber's fastest growing business.
This role will focus on driving pivotal initiatives to optimize launch and go-to-market, increase sales productivity, and support aggressive OKRs in a nascent sector of the Uber Delivery portfolio. The scope will be supporting our United Kingdom and France commercial teams.
What you'll do
• Strategy \\- Develop and implement initiatives against the overall sales org strategy. This includes a continuous review of our go-to-market model as well as building a \"market leader\" plan to help make us1 in markets where we have strong product/market fit and high CP.
• Experiment \\- Organize pilot programs that measure select variables to inform decision-making. Run sales tests and lead market intelligence efforts to evolve our prospecting targets, our segmentation, customer retention, and top of the funnel lead scoring. You will own and drive key strategic product pilots.
• Optimize \\- Build a customer acquisition engine to better target prospects, partnering with our data science team and external vendors.
• Analyze \\- Build models to evaluate the economics, value, and opportunity costs of programs intended to multiply sales headcount productivity
• Influence \\- Manage cross-functional projects with our sales, operations, product, engineering, S&P, and systems teams to drive strategy and achieve targets.
What you'll need
• A minimum of 4 years experience a combination of strategy, operations and project / program management
• Experience with Salesforce.com (SFDC) and other contact relationship management tools (CRMs) and datasets
• Proficiency in SQL
• Ability to build consensus with cross-functional partners
• Experience with customer acquisition, account management, and support processes, systems, and datasets
• Analytical orientation with the skills for framing business questions with data, translating business needs into strategies, and implementing tactics and process improvements
• Detail oriented with a focus on accuracy and process standardization using strong documentation. You lean in and embrace the details to map processes, clean data, and even review code
• You are skilled at project management such that you can easily balance urgent versus important requests, and you flourish with ambiguity.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.