|Category||Sales & Account Management|
About the Role
Uber for Business is rapidly growing and our Sales Team is positioned to be the growth engine for our business.
Our Enterprise Sales team plays a key role in effectively presenting the value proposition of the platform to our business customers: Imagine being able to take our consumer products like Rides or Eats and tailoring those to our corporate clients' needs.
While employee travel contributed heavily to the foundation of our organisation, U4B today offers a diverse array of Business Products from Rides and Eats to B2B Gift Cards/Vouchers as well as Uber Central.
For that reason we are looking for highly motivated and self-driven individuals, with a clear passion (and resourcefulness) for growing strategic partnerships in Hong Kong.
What the Candidate Will Need / Bonus Points
\\---- What the Candidate Will Do ----
Drive partnerships and sales of the Uber for Business platform, services, and solutions to target prospect companies through strategic conversations at all levels within these organisations
• Prepare a go-to market plan and sales strategy; prospect potential clients and conduct rigorous follow-ups to close deals
• Implement and launch Uber for Business with clients and ensure strong and consistent ridership
• Conduct needs analysis to uncover cross-selling opportunities
• Plan and execute sales strategy and provide consistent and accurate forward-looking analysis
• Maintain the customer relationship and grow the business
\\---- Basic Qualifications ----
• 7+ years of sales experience
• 7+ years of experience with progressive responsibility in business development, strategic partnerships, solutions sales or similar
• 7 + years of experience in Consulting, Technology Pharmaceutical or Financial Services industries
• English and Cantonese language proficiency
\\---- Preferred Qualifications ----
• Sincere, meticulous, adaptable, and dedicated team-player who gets energy from building businesses
• You're a self-starter and take initiative to seize opportunities: The Uber for Business team is evolving every day and requires highly motivated independent individual who will be responsible for all aspects of business in their market
• Demonstrated ability to prioritise selling activities and follow through in a timely fashion
• Ability to negotiate pricing with a focus on retaining value
• Experience in initiating and developing ecosystem relationships relevant to the business
• Experience influencing, negotiation, collaboration, communication and presentation skills
• Experience with Salesforce
At Uber, we reimagine the way the world moves for the better. The idea was born on a snowy night in Paris in 2008, and ever since then, our DNA of reimagination and reinvention carries on. We've grown into a global platform moving people and things in ever-expanding ways, taking on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters make movement happen at the push of a button for everyone, everywhere.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.