|Category||People & Places|
In People & Places, we handle all things people-related so our employees around the globe are empowered to do their best work. Our Talent Acquisition teams find, attract, and hire the world's greatest minds to join Uber.
About the Role
In this role, you are the go-to person who will advise hiring teams and deliver on the recruitment strategy to ensure an outstanding recruitment experience.
We are looking for a Recruiter to support multiple business lines and scale technical hiring across North America. You will partner with sourcing and hiring managers to build teams across our dynamic region, and inform on hiring strategy to hire the right people for every job where they can make the biggest impact. You may also have the opportunity to work on strategic projects to improve and innovate how we attract and recruit the best talent because we know that there's always a better way!
What You'll Do
• Partners with stakeholders to ensure participation and collaboration through the recruiting process for individual requisitions (e.g. hiring strategy meetings, kick off meetings, sourcing sessions, panel information email)
• Proactively assesses recruitment performance (e.g. offers report, time in stage, conversion rates)
• Analyze data to generate insights and trends for hiring
• Closely aligns with candidate expectations throughout the recruiting process
• Understands candidate's skill-set and how it ties into the broader team, along with the team's goals
• Partners with Hiring Managers to build out job descriptions and informs effective hiring processes based on insights (e.g. knowledge of interviewer skill set, required competencies, etc.)
• Uses market insights and historic data to predict conversion rates and anticipated time to hire
• Minimum of 2 years of professional experience
• Bachelor's degree in Business, HR, Communications or similar preferred
• 2+ years of experience in recruiting
• Experience with ICIMS or other ATS
• Experience in full-cycle recruiting in a fast-paced environment
• Previous technical recruiting experience is a plus
• Experience interpreting data and using it to guide hiring decisions
• Has partnered with a wide variety of clients, including senior level business leaders and seasoned professional candidates
• Has experience hiring in an organization focused on cultivating a diverse workforce
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing [this form](https://forms.gle/aDWTk9k6xtMU25Y5A).