|Category||Sales & Account Management|
This is an outstanding opportunity to be part of the rapidly growing Uber for Business Sales organisation. We have over 65,000 businesses around the world already on board and are building for the future of how work gets done!
We need creative problem solvers and builders with previous sales experience who are passionate about developing a new kind of sales organization at Uber. You'll be on the frontlines introducing businesses to Uber while developing and testing new strategies around sales. We need a highly motivated self-starter, with an engaging personality who thrives in a fast-paced, target driven team environment.
About the Role
Would you like to work on a global scale to grow Uber's business through the addition of new customers? As part of the Sales team you be supported by the Country Manager and lead the full-cycle sale to a cohort of the world's largest companies. Owning the inbound lead process as well as sourcing and qualifying new companies that would be a great fit for Uber products. You will partner and connect with the following teams Marketing, Sales Operations and Regional Rides teams.
What You'll Do
• Drive revenue generation through prospecting, qualifying and closing new businesses.
• Construct, forecast, and run your sales pipeline via Salesforce CRM.
• Build sales playbook that will be used to scale globally and train our growing team
• Be able to execute in short-term sprints while maintaining a vision for long-term sustained success
• Communicate effectively and efficiently via phone, email and in-person meetings
• Develop positive relationships with key clients that will generate revenue as new features go-to-market
• Wear multiple hats: sales strategy, lead generation, sales rep, and account manager
• Identify prospect needs, understand business drivers behind requests, and explain the Uber value proposition
What You'll Need
• Minimum 5 years of B2B sales experience with Enterprise Organisations, in SaaS environment.
• Proven track record of growing a customer base and consistently exceeding revenue targets and company goals
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to identify and provide comprehensive solutions for varying customer needs
• Strong use of insights and data based decision making to inform the sales process
• Ability problem solve, adapt, and grow quickly as we build the sales organization
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.