About the Role
The Incident Response Team handles safety concerns that come up on the Uber platform. The team works and manages all complex and critical incidents of this nature.
With safety as our top priority, the team is now looking for folks who can contribute to this by helping our clients involved in a safety incident.
What You'll Do
• Provide world class customer support through emails and phone calls for companies and their employees
• Work on critical safety incidents reported by riders and driver partners
• Document all incidents on JIRA (The safety incident reporting feature)
• Collaborate with partners and work towards any solution ideal for the incident
• Look into data on a WoW basis to check for trends and help in improving the support we provide for our riders and driver partners
• Handle Social Media Escalations when someone reports on Facebook/Twitter regarding an incident where their safety was compromised
• Handle VIP clients who were on the receiving end of a driver partners wrong behaviour
• Help in improving processes, so we always optimize for better customer experience. This involves communicating with high value clients and eye to retention in times of - problems for the clients and companies
• Contribute to building the team and the organization for long term success
• Shift work either 8AM - 5PM, 10AM - 7PM or 2PM - 11PM (based on business needs)
• Total 40 hours a week, 5 days, 8 working hours every day
• Willingness to work during public holidays rotating day/ night shifts, rotating weekend offs
What You'll Need
• 2 years customer support experience (preferred)
• Phone support experience
• Native Cantonese
• Business level English
• Problem solving and critical thinking with detail oriented
• Strong stakeholder management and communication skills (written & verbal)
• Strong customer obsession attitude with evidence of taking independent and appropriate decisions for the customer
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.