About the Role
• Consistently achieve Franchise sales goals by taking a lead on end-to-end sales processes from contacting taxi companies until closing a deal with them.
• Work closely with your manager and a variety of teams to align on acquisition and expansion strategies as well as tactics tailored to local culture and the industry.
What You Will Do
• Manage contract negotiations aimed at establishing the foundation of a strong working relationship with our fleet partners.
• Develop presentations and contract templates that are easy and clear to mid-small fleet companies with locally common format .
• Help us identify and build best practices for the sales team and others.
• Act as an ambassador of UT mission, brand, and product.
Who You Are
• You have sales operation experience
• Demonstrate personal excellence with empathy, authenticity, inclusivity, and fairness
• Ensure operational efficiency and impact
• Foster collaboration within and across teams
At Uber, we reimagine the way the world moves for the better. The idea was born on a snowy night in Paris in 2008, and ever since then, our DNA of reimagination and reinvention carries on. We've grown into a global platform moving people and things in ever-expanding ways, taking on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters make movement happen at the push of a button for everyone, everywhere.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.