About the Role
The Operations team leads our vision, strategy, execution and tactics for our Driver and Rider Operations in Hong Kong. Operations is all about running our business on the ground and helping our riders and driver partners get the most out of Uber's platform.
We are seeking a Senior Manager, Marketplace and Analytics to manage marketplace health, pricing strategy, and devise incentive investment campaigns that will enhance riders and driver partners' experience.
As a key member in the Operations Team, you will help the strategic decision-making process and drive operational excellence. This role will involve huge cross-functional collaboration across product, customer support, finance, tax, legal, marketing, policy and communications.
The ideal candidate possesses superb analytical skills, the ability to clearly dissect and present information, strong leadership, excellent communication skills and is also passionate about teamwork.
What You'll Do
• Optimize business performance, identify opportunities and propose impactful solutions
• You'll work collaboratively with local, regional and global stakeholders to rollout products and features to Hong Kong
• Analyze complex data to understand user behavior and areas for improvement in marketplace health, pricing and investment strategy
• You'll motivate the team to continually level-up their results, expectations, and stretch for increasingly higher levels of impact across all core operational metrics
• You'll work closely with the Driver Lead and Rider Lead to achieve common goals
• Be a passionate advocate for all riders and driver partners. Be able to answer any questions that come your way in a fast-moving environment
What You'll Need
• Minimum 6 years of deep, hands-on management of functions that included combinations of the following: operations, product, analytics, programming. Candidates with 4-5 years of experience will be considered for the Manager role
• Data-first problem solver with sound business judgment and demonstrated experience acquiring and engaging users in a commercially sensible way
• Excellent Excel skills & SQL knowledge required. Coding or other programming experience are a plus
• Full proficiency in English and Cantonese is required
• Stellar project management skills. You have demonstrated ability to lead initiatives and rally people behind a common goal
• Stay agile and able to flex your focus to address the most immediate business needs
At Uber, we reimagine the way the world moves for the better. The idea was born on a snowy night in Paris in 2008, and ever since then, our DNA of reimagination and reinvention carries on. We've grown into a global platform moving people and things in ever-expanding ways, taking on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters make movement happen at the push of a button for everyone, everywhere.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.