About the Role
The Courier Operations Associate within the Kenya team is responsible for driving business impact by combining courier data-driven insights & marketplace intelligence to create a balanced, efficient & reliable marketplace.
In this role, you will primarily focus on improving courier relationships with Uber, monitoring onboarding and the pipeline of the courier funnel and providing data led insights and resulting initiatives to improve courier interactions. Through various projects, you will deep dive into various courier and marketplace issues and seek to solve these by optimising on existing processes or implementing new process that scale well.
What You'll Do:
• Data Analytics - Use data to help decision making and impact business outcomes across the SA business.
• Problem Solving - Tackle business challenges through scalable solutions
• Cross functional collaboration and stakeholder management - Handle a portfolio of key projects and work cross functionally with multiple functions - local Ops Regional Ops, Product, Legal, Comm Ops and external stakeholders.
• Project management - Balance multiple projects while maintaining the ability to implement effectively in a constantly evolving and fast-paced environment.
• Product Rollouts- Collaborate closely with our product teams to test and roll out new features or products that improve our marketplace.
What You'll Need:
• Bachelors degree in a quantitive field such as Engineering, Project Management, Mathematics, Logistics related courses, Computer Science or equivalent recommended
• Minimum 2 years of experience in project management/operations/strategy/ consulting/product or related roles (preference for logistics exposure)
• Skills in SQL, Python and/or data modelling strongly preferred
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We seek big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. Should you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together!
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.