|Category||Sales & Account Management|
About the Role:
Uber Eats is looking for a Sales Manager to join as key members of Southeast Delivery organization. In this central territory role, you will be responsible for:
• Coaching and developing new SMB sales representatives during their initial ramp period from initial onboarding through the ramp period
• Leading a team of sales representatives who will drive territory-wide acquisition efforts
As a Sales Manager, you will ensure the right people and processes are in place while closely collaborating with leadership to execute against both short and long term territory goals. Our fast-paced sales team has a positive attitude and drive to win. This is a great opportunity to grow your career, grow people, and have fun doing it.
What You'll Do:
• Recruit, train, and manage a team of high performing Account Executives to execute on territory-wide merchant acquisition or growth initiatives
• Provide hands-on coaching for a team to ensure they meet and exceed monthly target business goals
• Assess individual performance through observation and measurement, and suggest corrective actions as needed
• Incubate new territory sellers to ramp to strong commercial productivity and overall business knowledge, and share feedback on individual performance with new hire managers
• Lead new sellers onboarding program from day 1 through graduation of ramp period
• Work directly with leadership to understand and establish the OKRs and goals for sales team
• Exceed monthly sales targets/goals and successfully complete all activities that drive revenue generation
• Implement strategic sales coaching, planning, and forecasting as determined by leadership
• Create and lead territory-specific sales training initiatives, and collaborate with Sales Ops and Enablement teams as is relevant
• Understand the overall sales strategy that will sustain the leading position and drive the growth of Uber Eats including: densification, local favourites, and new categories
• Utilize data from Salesforce and Sales Operations team, market, and industry knowledge to coach teams, share best practices and troubleshoot how to sell the Uber Eats products with integrity
• Help design processes that solve issues at scale and improve the efficiency of our teams and the experience of our restaurant partners, whether it be sprints planning, leads prospecting, qualification, pitching, closing or onboarding
What You'll Need:
• 2+ years full cycle sales experience, including sales activity and analyzing metrics to deliver against sales plans
• Salesforce CRM experience
Nice to have
• 1+ years sales management with proven results and demonstrated ability to train and develop a sales team in strategic selling techniques
• Thoughtful leader with excellent communication skills and high emotional intelligence
• Consistent track record of success leading a team to exceed revenue goals
• Experience with both In Field/Outside Sales & Inside Sales preferred
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing [this form](https://forms.gle/aDWTk9k6xtMU25Y5A).