About the Role
Our Executive Assistants team partners with Uber's leadership to provide sophisticated administrative and operational support, while also contributing to projects that help drive business priorities and strengthen team collaboration and morale.
Do you enjoy anticipating the needs of the team and take on sophisticated admin and operational issues before they even arise? Do you want to be a part of an outstanding EA community?
If so, see the day-to-day functions below and apply!
What You'll Do
• Handle complex calendars, including vetting, prioritizing and providing recommendations
• Assist with the scheduling of multiple meetings with multiple collaborators
• Ensure your lead is properly prepared and on time for all meetings.
• Contribute to leadership meetings by taking notes and tracking action items, preparing materials, sending invites and email recaps
• Assist with event planning, coordination and team engagement events
• Make domestic and international travel arrangements and process travel expense reports based on direction from traveler
• Assist with ensuring the timely review and submission of expenses
• May assist with facility/space planning logistics
• May preview and provide feedback regarding team expense reports, and assist with handling leader's or team's morale budget
What You'll Need
• Minimum 4+ years of experience, preferably supporting multiple leaders
• Google Workspace experience
• Excellent communication skills that help build positive relationships with both Internal and external partners
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Expert handling confidential information
• Must be able to work swiftly with a high sense of urgency and be comfortable with frequent shifting priorities and deadlines
• Must be a self-starter, quick learner, and highly organized with an incredible attention to detail
• Ability to follow up; know what's going on at all times and respond quickly
• Flexibility, patience, persistence, perseverance and team spirit
Bonus Points If
• Experience supporting a VP-level leader
• Tech company experience
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize leaders' calendar with ability to make judgement calls and decisions based on rapidly shifting priorities
• Ability to take initiative and ownership over sometimes ambiguous tasks and situations with little oversight
• Experience coordinating projects
• Experience with budget management and expense reporting
• Experience working in a complex, global environment
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.