About the Role
The Content Specialist role is created to support Uber's Line of Businesses, the Regional Content Team, and foster collaboration with our third-party Content provider.
The Content Specialists' time would be divided between handling content requests (e.g.: Content requests from their market; helping with local content, participating in Regional Content Team projects; reviewing, translating & editing Saved Replies, Help Center & Knowledge Base and supporting/ensuring quality from our third-party Content provider.
Content Specialists report to their respective Team Lead, and are expected to have a strong relationship with the rest of the Regional Content Team and stakeholders.
What the Candidate Will Do
• Receive and review content requests
• Research within Uber's global KB, HC, SRs, Splashes, etc., for existing content to adapt and/or translate
• Content drafting: translate, adapt, edit, update and/or develop content
• Content review: review, provide feedback and propose improvements related to third party content
• Innovation: propose solutions and ideas that will improve business performance and KPI's.
• Built strong relationships with stakeholders
• The root cause analysis and refine support policies and procedures
• Proactively recognize opportunities to improve workflow and processes
• Prioritize a steady stream of content requests from multiple stakeholders with short, frequently changing timelines
• Learn and master multiple knowledge bases and content management tools
What the Candidate Will Need
• Minimum 1 - 2 years of relevant content experience, but we will consider candidates with less experience if they meet our other requirements
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Process-oriented mindset and critical thinking
• Spanish/Portuguese native language and English intermediate proficiency
• Knowledge of writing tools (Docs, Word, etc)
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Excellent critical thinking and analytical skills
• Highly organized, process-oriented, and deadline-driven
• Desire to learn - You're a highly motivated self-starter, with an eagerness to learn and grow, and you are receptive to feedback
• Collaboration - You value the importance of teamwork and foster collaboration
• Customer empathy - You have a deep understanding of the user experience and the ability to resolve customer support requests in unique and creative ways
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.